There are a ton of great restaurants on St. Croix… These are just a few, the places we visit often or enjoy as a special occasion.
- Turtle's Deli - Huge sandwiches, fresh bread, cold drinks!
- Sand Castle On The Beach - Hotel and restaurant; our favorite brunch spot on the west end and a pristine spot for a beach day.
- Rhythms At Rainbow Beach - A sunday-funday beach destination for us. Awesome burgers, local music, open 7 days a week.
- Polly's at the Pier - Right across the courtyard from Starfish.VI -- yummy local organic breakfast, lunch, salads, ice cream, coffee drinks and local art.
- Off the Wall - Free sunset shots daily, a great crowd, excellent pizza, live music and events.
- Mt. Pellier Domino Club - Miss Norma's excellent home cooking and super special secret Mama Wanna shots are the things to look forward to here.
- Coconuts on the Beach - One of our favorite places to read a book, sip on a drink and take a dip in the sea. BBQ on sunday and breakfast on weekends.
- Above the Cliff - Great drinks, atmosphere, views and food. Shoot a game of pool, enjoy the music and let them know we went you!