Businesses and folks in the Frederiksted community here on St. Croix
- Virgin Islands Sustainable Farm Institute - Organic farm, eco-lodge and educational center in the rain forest above Frederiksted.
- Turtle's Deli - Huge sandwiches, fresh bread, cold drinks!
- Sand Castle On The Beach - Hotel and restaurant; our favorite brunch spot on the west end and a pristine spot for a beach day.
- Rhythms At Rainbow Beach - A sunday-funday beach destination for us. Awesome burgers, local music, open 7 days a week.
- Polly's at the Pier - Right across the courtyard from Starfish.VI -- yummy local organic breakfast, lunch, salads, ice cream, coffee drinks and local art.
- Mt. Pellier Domino Club - Miss Norma's excellent home cooking and super special secret Mama Wanna shots are the things to look forward to here.
- Gecko's Island Adventures - Right next door to Starfish.VI, awesome and affordable ATV tours out of Frederiksted will take you to places you will never see via a rental car.
- Coconuts on the Beach - One of our favorite places to read a book, sip on a drink and take a dip in the sea. BBQ on sunday and breakfast on weekends.
- CHANT - CHANT is the architect of a new tourism platform upon which a wide array of vibrant, high-quality Crucian Heritage and Nature tourism products are developed and expanded.